I am Vladimir Elie, founder of the ResultsEmpowerment website, and my goal is to empower you to get the results you want in life.
I teach about personal development, health and wellness, relationships, productivity, and finances. On occasion, I wander outside those boundaries to offer you information on a wider range of topics.
Through this website, I aspire to provide you with insightful content and practical resources, which aim to help you build the life you truly desire. If you’re committed to making the most out of your life, then this website is for you.
WHAT I AM ABOUT
- I am a Family man: I am married to – in my biased opinion – the most wonderful woman in the world. We have three precious kids who, every day, make my wife and I discover dimensions of love we never knew existed.
- I am a man of Faith: Faith plays a central role in my life; it keeps me grounded and nourishes my soul in ways only it can. For years, I have been involved in faith-based organizations serving people from all walks of life and helping them experience an abundant life.
- I am a man of Friendship: I am fortunate to be surrounded by awesome friends, some of which have been in my life for more than 25 years, and others for less than 25 weeks. For me, life is about relationships, and I cherish the ones I have been blessed with.
- I am a man of Fellowship: As part of the fellowship of humankind, we are all connected. With this in mind, I appreciate and celebrate the diversity in the world; at the same time, I cultivate and encourage unity around me. I believe I have a responsibility to bring a valuable contribution to humanity: to serve others and help make the world a better place.
- I am a man of Fitness: In my life, I have been healthy and I have been ill. I prefer being healthy. Because of this, I decide to make healthy choices, which help me maintain a lifestyle that provides me with the highest level of energy and wellness. Plus, I have three kids to keep up with…
- I am a man of Finances: I endeavour to be a good steward of my resources. For me, it is not about how much I make, but about how well I manage what I have. Over the years, with an expanding family and a homemaker wife, I have learned to be very creative at making more with less.
- I am a man of Fun: Life is a gift, and I enjoy each day I am blessed to see. Whether I am sitting on a patio drinking a smoothie with a friend, working on a large-scale project, or suffocating under the weight of kids jumping on me, I make sure I spice up every aspect of my life with a tablespoon of fun.
MY CONTACT INFORMATION
The information on this website is provided on an as-is basis. I make no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this website and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its use.